BeardedPsychStudent
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applying to mostly Clinical PhD but some Counseling PhD and 1 PsyD.
Indiana University Indianapolis
UNC Greensborough
University of Kentucky
East Tennessee State University
Spalding University
Univ Colorado C Springs
University of New Mexico
University of Tennessee
Lousianna State University
University of Nevada Reno
University of Wyoming
University of Houston
Florida State University
3.9 GPA 4.0 Psych
3 years research experience
1 poster and 1 presentation
Honors Thesis/Independent Research in process under very well known PhD in my field.
I THINK I’m a pretty solid candidate. I guess what I’m mostly asking is if I am shooting to low here. These school/professors are in my kind of specific research are of interest, that’s why I’m applying. I’ve contacted all of these professors and have had pre-interview type conversations online with in an attempt of filtering out phDs I don’t want to work for, for 5 years and to build relationships with them. I’d be happy with every single school on the list, some more then other but either way I’d be happy.
Thoughts?
Indiana University Indianapolis
UNC Greensborough
University of Kentucky
East Tennessee State University
Spalding University
Univ Colorado C Springs
University of New Mexico
University of Tennessee
Lousianna State University
University of Nevada Reno
University of Wyoming
University of Houston
Florida State University
3.9 GPA 4.0 Psych
3 years research experience
1 poster and 1 presentation
Honors Thesis/Independent Research in process under very well known PhD in my field.
I THINK I’m a pretty solid candidate. I guess what I’m mostly asking is if I am shooting to low here. These school/professors are in my kind of specific research are of interest, that’s why I’m applying. I’ve contacted all of these professors and have had pre-interview type conversations online with in an attempt of filtering out phDs I don’t want to work for, for 5 years and to build relationships with them. I’d be happy with every single school on the list, some more then other but either way I’d be happy.
Thoughts?