2018-2019 Cooper Medical School of Rowan University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yep I didn't get an email, complete 8/21. I'm hoping that means people complete prior to 8/24 will hear back soon if they haven't already... :nailbiting:

Same. Complete 8/15 and no email.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My file says application complete. Does not say in review. Does that mean I am missing something?

Hmmm you're probably already under review and that it just doesnt say so. I'm going to assume that you didnt get the "still in review" email? I think someone said that complete apps before 8/24 have been sent to be reviewed.

Hmmm you're probably already under review and that it just doesnt say so. I'm going to assume that you didnt get the "still in review" email? I think someone said that complete apps before 8/24 have been sent to be reviewed.

Two possibilities here:

1) Some August apps are being held for further review or queued for an II, so you're not in that pool. Obviously not what you want to hear, but that doesn't necessarily mean a rejection. They could always pull you again for a random reason. I doubt it's exact as 8/24 since that post is old. Probably more like end of August or early Sept by now.

2) There is a computer glitch and some people didn't get the review email.

I wouldn't overthink it! It's not over until it's over and just look at Rochester's R -> II debacle lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone complete 8/16 and after get an II?

Any one recently got the II and what is the rolling dates, please shed some light, wait is ripping out my heart.

Members don't see this ad :)
If Im not mistaken, this school does not accept updates?

11/16 interviewees- when did they say we would hear back?
Tomorrow morning, we should expect a call if we are accepted immediately. If not, an email should follow in the next couple days, maybe a week, explaining the details of our placement, waitlist or reject?

11/16 interviewees- when did they say we would hear back?
Tomorrow morning, we should expect a call if we are accepted immediately. If not, an email should follow in the next couple days, maybe a week, explaining the details of our placement, waitlist or reject?

Just to ease the minds of everyone else anxiously waiting this morning, when I talked to some of the current medical students they said that most of them were promised a call in the morning but didn't get one until the afternoon. One student said he got the call 3 weeks after his interview. Looks like we might have to wait it out.

Complete since 8/21 and haven't gotten an in review email, II, or R. No news is good news I guess?

I was hoping to hear about another wave of interview invites before this Thanksgiving break begins but I guess it would have to wait until after this break is over. Pls notice me cooper ;)

Interviewed 11/16 and waitlisted today. Bah, I really loved this school!

Interviewed 11/16 Waitlisted today, OOS applicant

Last edited:
11/16 interviewed. Waitlisted but they make the email seem so encouraging. LM ~ 70 OOS

Oh man, all the waitlists are making me anxious

I got a II a while ago, interview in a few weeks... the neuroticism is intensifying

Has anyone confirmed if there is a ranking of the waitlist? I saw in an earlier post that someone's waitlist e-mail specified "Priority Waitlist"... Mine does not... Just some words of encouragement lol

Wasn’t that last week?

Yeah they said they were going to make a decision the Wednesday after our interview and acceptance calls would go out Thursday (12/6) ... but it’s Friday and so far, crickets...

Yeah they said they were going to make a decision the Wednesday after our interview and acceptance calls would go out Thursday (12/6) ... but it’s Friday and so far, crickets...
Woah that’s crazy. This school is so fast :0

Has anyone confirmed if there is a ranking of the waitlist? I saw in an earlier post that someone's waitlist e-mail specified "Priority Waitlist"... Mine does not... Just some words of encouragement lol

Not to bum you out, but when I talked to them on the phone just before I got my waitlist email, they told me if you’re not on the priority waitlist to not get your hopes up. I’m right there with you though.