2018-2019 University of Toledo College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
69.23% according to this

Is there a link where this table can be downloaded or at least viewed full-screen?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if they review apps in order? I was complete 7/24 and saw some of you guys got IIs around that complete date

Did anyone get the update regarding their interview starting time? mine was pushed from 9:45 to 12:30 and I already booked my flights :/

Did anyone get the update regarding their interview starting time? mine was pushed from 9:45 to 12:30 and I already booked my flights :/

I didnt get anything, but I would rather start at 12:30 than 9:45 so if there’s a way we could switch I would be down.

I didnt get anything, but I would rather start at 12:30 than 9:45 so if there’s a way we could switch I would be down.
The thing is that i already booked my return flight at 5 pm as soon as i booked my interview so now it is a total mess

I did as well. When do you interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is that i already booked my return flight at 5 pm as soon as i booked my interview so now it is a total mess

Sorry to hear that. You might have to change your flight as the day doesn’t end until 6. There is also an optional dinner for 6 to 7.

Not really. They actually changed the start time form 9:45 to 12:30 probably for that day only.

Oh okay so normally not that long?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have updates on how the interview went?

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed here in Late August. IS, strong ties to UT. MMI was very low stress! My application was complete early July.

Interviewed here in Late August. IS, strong ties to UT. MMI was very low stress! My application was complete early July.

Are you allowed to say if they asked follow up question or if it was you talked for X time and then you left. I've heard stories of some schools where you just talk for the full 8 minutes and there are no follow up questions and I would not be a fan of that.

Any particular areas you would recommend brushing up on? I interview Friday.

Are you allowed to say if they asked follow up question or if it was you talked for X time and then you left. I've heard stories of some schools where you just talk for the full 8 minutes and there are no follow up questions and I would not be a fan of that.

Any particular areas you would recommend brushing up on? I interview Friday.

I can't discuss any topics but I had the same concern prior to my interview and rest assured, it is a conversation rather than a monologue.

Reactions: 2 users
Update: Interview was very relaxed. Really enjoyed it honestly. Very impressed with the school and MMI was low stress.

Reactions: 3 users
I didn't get anything. According to old threads, acceptances are usually sent out on Wednesdays? Not sure how accurate that is though

That’s not necessarily true. I just manually checked the dates on last years forum and they sent out acceptances on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Fridays via email. Finger’s crossed. Interviewed in August I’ve had my calendar marked for this week for 2 months now!!

That’s not necessarily true. I just manually checked the dates on last years forum and they sent out acceptances on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Fridays via email. Finger’s crossed. Interviewed in August I’ve had my calendar marked for this week for 2 months now!!

How long did they say it would take for them to get back to you?

All they told us is that they couldn’t get back to us until October 15 because of AAMC

Yes, that’s what they told me too. I interviewed end of August too, I’m super anxious that I haven’t gotten anything yet. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!!

Any acceptances yet? Interviewed end of Aug and haven't heard anything.

Interviewed early September and haven't heard anything either. Definitely been a stressful wait.

@forest842 @yagirl14 I interviewed here 10/12, they said they should be sending out acceptances this week for all dates before mine and that ours would likely get pushed to the next review cycle. They also said they give you an answer either A/R/WL etc. They don't do anything silent, she said everyone gets an answer and they don't hold them to release them, if you get done on one day and your other interview group people don't you'll get your answer before them.

Reactions: 4 users
Nothing yet, interviewed 8/24. I can’t handle this

At least you've gotten your interview out of the way! Mine is this Friday......
Best of luck. It’s pretty laid back just enjoy yourself and here’s a tip: bring a bottle of water around with you for the MMI’s - my mouth got so dry from talking/the nerves of it all

Best of luck. It’s pretty laid back just enjoy yourself and here’s a tip: bring a bottle of water around with you for the MMI’s - my mouth got so dry from talking/the nerves of it all

Good to know. Thank you so much

Think emails will go out today? This wait is terrible.

Reactions: 4 users
Think emails will go out today? This wait is terrible.
I am in the same boat, just waiting. I think a lot of people are in radio silence right now, unfortunately. This is my first time through the cycle, so I am unfamiliar with the process overall.

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 9/7 still waiting as well.