2019-2020 Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
A today!!! :clap: Interviewed in early October.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alas just got hit with that R after surviving several R waves - complete mid July

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
R Today haha. Man this process can be so unpredictable. Out of all the schools, I thought this was one of the best matches in regards to my stats, and also because people on here said they like older, unique non-trads. Meanwhile other schools that I though I had little shot at because of their rank or apparent preference for high stats send me IIs. Can't complain! But it's interesting how much of this is like a lottery and the importance of applying broadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Is Dartmouth reviewing/sending Rs in order of complete date?

1573499788057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Is Dartmouth reviewing/sending Rs in order of complete date?
I was complete on July 31 and I haven't heard back from Dartmouth regarding an R or II. I'm starting to get worried lol

Reactions: 4 users
Same. Complete silence since 7/25. I even checked the portal to see if my R was in there lol

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete on July 31 and I haven't heard back from Dartmouth regarding an R or II. I'm starting to get worried lol
They send out IIs all the way into Feb and interview into March, so you just have to be patient I think. Good luck!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
They send out IIs all the way into Feb and interview into March, so you just have to be patient I think. Good luck!
retweet. my friend who just started her first year got her II to dartmouth in March and got an A. granted, it was her undergrad institution and she ended up at JHU, so take that with a grain of salt

• Wow
Wow so the long game continues on

Reactions: 2 users
Rejected earlier this morning. Complete 7/28

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Completed primary in early august and just got might secondary invitation right now. Is it worth to complete

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Completed primary in early august and just got might secondary invitation right now. Is it worth to complete

Dartmouth doesn't screen, so I'm not sure why you received it so late? It's a bit late in terms of submitting secondaries, so it's difficult to say.

Their email was actually a reminder to complete the application, warning me of the due date, so it seems like they think they sent me one. This sucks, but I guess I should have been suspicious and emailed them on my own.
[/QUOTE]

Check your spam? If I recall correctly, I think my Dartmouth secondary was sent to my spam folder. Although, since it's been greater than 30 days, the email may have been automatically deleted from your spam folder.

Not there now. Don't know why it would have been there. Oh well.
Maybe shoot the admissions office an email now explaining the situation? I'm unsure how much it would help, but could be worth a shot. Really sorry this happened to you :(

• Sad
For any 11/14 interviewees:

I rented a car and would be happy to assist in transportation around the area. I’m flying in/out from MHT. Pm me!

II earlier today!!! Complete late August.

Has anyone complete in mid-August heard anything?

Check your communication status. Never got the email but I was rejected a long time ago

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using SDN mobile

• Sad
Sorry to hear that. My last communication was file complete back in mid Aug. Anyone else?

Has also been "ready" squarely since mid- August.
I was almost afraid to check since I got the R for NYU right after I checked their portal haha

II earlier today! Complete 7/24. Date available for tomorrow, next Thursday and pretty much every Thursday in December. Didn't look any further though.

Reactions: 7 users
Thank you!

For anyone who has interviewed, have you had trouble catching the 4:40 Dartmouth Coach back to Boston at the end of the interview day?
Nope. They know most people are taking it and will make sure you catch it.

Reactions: 1 users