2019-2020 Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Idk why i havent been rejected yet. Well worthy adversaries have already been rejected from here including my 520 4.0 friends.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Idk why i havent been rejected yet. Well worthy adversaries have already been rejected from here including my 520 4.0 friends.
I’ve heard Dartmouth doesn’t quite value perfect grades/MCAT as much as who they glean you to be from your essays and LORs though. I think their matriculant stats reflect that too. You may be a perfect candidate!

Reactions: 5 users
I’ve heard Dartmouth doesn’t quite value perfect grades/MCAT as much as who they glean you to be from your essays and LORs though. I think their matriculant stats reflect that too. You may be a perfect candidate!
I think my time is coming, slowly but surely lol

Accepted! Interviewed 11/21! Really quick turnaround. Did people who get accepted get a phone call or email?

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted! Interviewed 11/21! Really quick turnaround. Did people who get accepted get a phone call or email?
I was also accepted today (via an email that went to my spam box) -- Interviewed mid-November!

Reactions: 2 users
R. Complete early August. Good luck everyone!

• Sad
Haven't heard anything from Dartmouth yet, but I can say I'm a proud survivor of these R waves :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Where’s my R at? Complete around 8/8.
Avenge me.
1576289296298.gif

• Haha
R just now
Complete 8/12

Best of luck to those still in the running!

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
R just now. Thank you for putting me out of my misery.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
R moments ago. 2° submitted 8/7. Really bummed about this one.

• Sad
+4 R, complete in mid-August. Was literally uploading my update letter...

• Sad
R, complete in mid-Septemer

• Sad
Pre-II R like last week? Good luck to everyone still in the run! Y'all can do it.

• Sad
R today, complete mid-August. Kinda bummed since I really liked their school. Good luck to everyone!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Are they releasing iis on specific days of the week or has it been random? Too lazy to troll the whole thread

Reactions: 1 users
Complete 8/1, anticipating my R with the recent wave.

Accepted today!! I interviewed last week!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
First acceptance!!! interviewed last week as well

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Hi! How long do they take to make a decision post interview? I see some people heard back within a week but thats not the case here...does that mean an R haha

Hi! How long do they take to make a decision post interview? I see some people heard back within a week but thats not the case here...does that mean an R haha
At the interview they said we might not hear until early April. lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed early Sept. Still waiting. Prob wont hear back till spring tbh

apparently what I’ve gathered is they’ll admit people they really love right off the bat. Like you’ll hear back within 1 month.

then they’ll make a threshold of a score to be “accepted” based on all the apps they’ve seen. Then you’ll see a whole bunch of people get in in March if they’re at or above that score they assigned each application. The people who got in earlier were probably going to be way above that score to begin with so they got As earlier.

apparently what I’ve gathered is they’ll admit people they really love right off the bat. Like you’ll hear back within 1 month.

then they’ll make a threshold of a score to be “accepted” based on all the apps they’ve seen. Then you’ll see a whole bunch of people get in in March if they’re at or above that score they assigned each application. The people who got in earlier were probably going to be way above that score to begin with so they got As earlier.

Yes, that's what they said during the interview. This approach contributes to their super low retention rate.

anyone late august still waiting? 8/28 complete date lol

• Haha
Yes, that's what they said during the interview. This approach contributes to their super low retention rate.

Everything I have gathered about this school seems to suggest they really don't care too much about the "prideful" metrics other schools value. Which is honestly really attractive and I suggest they airlift the school to a beach or anywhere other than the remote NE regions. I'll throw myself at them the moment it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user