2019-2020 Tulane

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you look ? I made this appointment on 9-18. I thought waiting til Jan was torture. Are you having to wait until Feb?
early September, but people may have cancelled in between time, it definitely wasn't available when I looked.

I will have to wait till February. I'll call, maybe I can get it moved to an earlier date, but I don't have any other reason besides rolling admission.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY! This means they're FINALLY in August!! I submitted after you, but that's still some movement!
Just got the “Under Review” email at 12:12 PM EST today on 9/23/19. Submitted my app on 8/2/19. Here’s to an inevitable R based on their interview slots in Jan-Feb

To add data, one of my mates went under review last tues, 9/17/19 at 4:07PM. Submitted Aug 8! He's ORM, no ties, OOS
 
YAY! This means they're FINALLY in August!! I submitted after you, but that's still some movement!

I was under the impression they had been in August for a while now - I submitted the first week of August and was under review around a week later. There's something else in the algorithm than strictly time as I'm by no means a high stat applicant.
 
I was under the impression they had been in August for a while now - I submitted the first week of August and was under review around a week later. There's something else in the algorithm than strictly time as I'm by no means a high stat applicant.
I guess my reviewer is just really slow or I'm not good enough for them 🙁. I was complete in mid August, and I'm STILL not under review.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any fellow ED applicants feeling nauseous? What are your weekend plans? I might go to the park or pool to try relax.
My coworker recommended for me to watch that new dark crystal series on netflix. It's been very absorbing and distracting. I've been reading and exercising as well to try and stay busy and not obsess!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TULANE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE CLASS OF 2024!

It’s coming guys! See you all hopefully next summer!!!

Edit: For the neurotic like me who comb through past forums for information I received an acceptance email at approximately 11:20 am Utah time, as did most others on here it seems.
 
Last edited: