2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when they'll start pulling from the Acceptance Range list? Or have they started already? (sorry if this was already asked/answered!)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when they'll start pulling from the Acceptance Range list? Or have they started already? (sorry if this was already asked/answered!)
Don’t think so, at least I haven’t seen anyone report they have

looking at last years thread, seems they started pulling sporadically during this time of year. However, most of last years movement happened in mid to late May

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who interviewed on 12/12 heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
meme.png

Any other acceptance range applicants feeling this way? lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Super late, but just got an email today saying that my application is under review. Does anyone know what this means?

Super late, but just got an email today saying that my application is under review. Does anyone know what this means?

Barring an anomaly, it typically means you'll have to wait some time before getting a decision. I got that email back in December.

I don't have insider information but it means just that, the application is being past around among adcoms/faculty.

Barring an anomaly, it typically means you'll have to wait some time before getting a decision. I got that email back in December.

I don't have insider information but it means just that, the application is being past around among adcoms/faculty.
Thank you! I was just reading through earlier in the thread.

Hey everyone! I spoke with someone in Admissions yesterday who said a wave of acceptances will be sent out later this week
When you said later this week, did you mean this week or the next?

When you said later this week, did you mean this week or the next?
All the admissions office person told me was the a wave of acceptance would go out this week but I’m guessing that’s not happening now? Didn’t mean to raise anyone’s hopes up. Just thought I’d share the info I got.

Members don't see this ad :)
All the admissions office person told me was the a wave of acceptance would go out this week but I’m guessing that’s not happening now? Didn’t mean to raise anyone’s hopes up. Just thought I’d share the info I got.
They have given out acceptances on fridays in the past

How did you find out? I just find it sus an admissions representative would give out info like that

Interviewed mid November, haven’t heard back. Please just END me already (with an A pls)

Reactions: 2 users
Former students or current accepted ones - how long did it take for them to generate an email account associated with the school for you?

Acceptance range just now, interviewed 11/14!

Just accepted! Interviewed 1/10, OOS, complete 7/15. Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 10 users
LOL i still havent been rejected here just in maybe pile... just gonna give up and take other acceptances lol

• Sad
Interviewed 1/10...no email on the decision yet, trying not to go asthmatic

• Haha
Does it mean much if I was under review Nov 1st and still haven't gotten an R? I assumed Tulane was swift with their justice when it came to giving out an R. Is it even reasonable to hold out some hope for this school?

• Hmm
Was under review in Nov and just got the pre-interview rejection. Good luck to the rest of yall!

• Sad
ACCEPTED TO TULANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 12/11
Guys I was a theatre major, I studied shakespeare--for everyone who is an unconventional applicant--there is hope out there <3 This was my top choice and life is good

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Just got a hold for possible interview email...what is that

Does anyone know of people who were waitlisted and then accepted already this cycle?

I GOT ACCEPTED into TULANE MED!!!!! interviewed 12/12

• Love
Reactions: 24 users