Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
What’s PSP

Reactions: TurtleBobGoat

amarandi

2+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the likelihood of getting an II after being put on hold here?

Reactions: mushu22
About the Ads

Jeremy Bearimy

Human form of the 100 emoji
Bronze Donor
May 21, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Interviewed 11/15, Acceptance Range
My 4th Waitlist of the cycle :(
I got my 1st A after my 4th WL in a row this cycle (including one from Tulane), I hope the same for you!

Xyzcannon18

2+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Where is this information from?
@Xyzcannon18 told me 85% of interviews get waitlist. and no, my email said WL not ranked - acceptance range = waitlist
[/QUOT
@Xyzcannon18 told me 85% of interviews get waitlist. and no, my email said WL not ranked - acceptance range = waitlist
Most get WL’ed yes, but not new news. I gave them an arbitrary number in conversation that really has little backing but I didn’t expect to get put on blast lmao.

Jan 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Most get WL’ed yes, but not new news. I gave them an arbitrary number in conversation that really has little backing but I didn’t expect to get put on blast lmao.
According to MSAR, about 600 people are interviewed and about 250 are placed on waitlist (acceptance range). My assumption, following information from a large amount of other schools is that a majority of the time applicants are either accepted or waitlisted (acceptance range) and rarely ever rejected post-interview unless they did something egregious. With this said, its looking like more of a 50% acceptance rate (being overly conservative about possible rejections). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Nynaevei
About the Ads

Mr Donald Mouse

2+ Year Member
May 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the acceptance rate for Tulanes early Decision program is? I am considering applying to it next cycle.

Oct 15, 2019
Status
Has anyone from 12/11 heard back?!

May 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Not sure if this was posted already, but I interviewed in September and placed on the waitlist.

I’m planning on sending a LOI as I really liked this school after interviewing at other schools. Do I send the LOI to Dr. Morris’s personal email or upload to the application portal?

May 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know when they'll start pulling from the Acceptance Range list? Or have they started already? (sorry if this was already asked/answered!)
Don’t think so, at least I haven’t seen anyone report they have

looking at last years thread, seems they started pulling sporadically during this time of year. However, most of last years movement happened in mid to late May

Reactions: TurtleBobGoat
About the Ads

unester

2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Super late, but just got an email today saying that my application is under review. Does anyone know what this means?

Reactions: osamine

osamine

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
Sep 24, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Super late, but just got an email today saying that my application is under review. Does anyone know what this means?
Barring an anomaly, it typically means you'll have to wait some time before getting a decision. I got that email back in December.

I don't have insider information but it means just that, the application is being past around among adcoms/faculty.

Reactions: unester

unester

2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Barring an anomaly, it typically means you'll have to wait some time before getting a decision. I got that email back in December.

I don't have insider information but it means just that, the application is being past around among adcoms/faculty.
Thank you! I was just reading through earlier in the thread.

Oct 15, 2019
Status
All the admissions office person told me was the a wave of acceptance would go out this week but I’m guessing that’s not happening now? Didn’t mean to raise anyone’s hopes up. Just thought I’d share the info I got.
They have given out acceptances on fridays in the past

Reactions: dcneuro13
Apr 28, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
All the admissions office person told me was the a wave of acceptance would go out this week but I’m guessing that’s not happening now? Didn’t mean to raise anyone’s hopes up. Just thought I’d share the info I got.
How did you find out? I just find it sus an admissions representative would give out info like that

Sep 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Former students or current accepted ones - how long did it take for them to generate an email account associated with the school for you?

About the Ads