About the Ads
Oct 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Oct 15, 2019
Status
LOL i still havent been rejected here just in maybe pile... just gonna give up and take other acceptances lol
When did you interview?

About the Ads
Sep 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
When should accepted students hear from financial aid?
I got an email recently about logging into GIbson - that's their financial aid portal. I think this was... first week in January?

Oct 15, 2019
Status
ACCEPTED TO TULANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 12/11
Guys I was a theatre major, I studied shakespeare--for everyone who is an unconventional applicant--there is hope out there <3 This was my top choice and life is good

Last edited:
About the Ads
Sep 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
For those doing dual degree programs here be aware you might need to email or call your respective program directors/person of contact after you accept your offer on the portal. There was a portal glitch and it didn't show them initially that people were accepting!

Reactions: THSbuddy and akjr98
Sep 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Hi has anyone on the acceptance range list gotten an acceptance yet?
If they have, they have not posted it yet. I've been following this feed since August and check it every few days. I haven't seen anyone post on it yet. Hang in there, I know this a tough wait!

About the Ads

Futuredrmd

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2015
rejected here today pre-II just sent in an update last night lol oof was anyone else rejected today or does anyone think the update pushed them over the edge:laugh:
when were you complete and under review if you don’t mind me asking?

Tan2597

StressMachine
2+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
How can you send additional letters of rec to tulane? through aamc?

Reactions: osamine

Nugester

2+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I haven't checked this thread since early December and it looks like (at least not posted) no one from the acceptable ranges have been admitted yet?

Bigmedicineguy

Applying 2019-2020 Cycle
Nov 4, 2018
I know Tulane doesn't do a second look weekend, but can any current students or anyone else comment on if there is some sort of open house? I'd love to return to get a refresher on things again before commit to enroll.

Nugester

2+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I know Tulane doesn't do a second look weekend, but can any current students or anyone else comment on if there is some sort of open house? I'd love to return to get a refresher on things again before commit to enroll.
I don't believe there is.

About the Ads