2020-2021 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone still waiting on a secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
received and submitted 7/17
Reading this was a shot to the heart since I submitted 7/15 and still haven't gotten an under review email lol. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 1 users
Reading this was a shot to the heart since I submitted 7/15 and still haven't gotten an under review email lol. Anyone else in the same boat?
I submitted 7/15 and haven’t gotten the under review email either. OOS

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone having a problem checking the status of the completed application?

I was able to see the status not yet go into "In progress" after completion.

But I have not been able to check the status anymore and it just updated to something like this (Interview category showed up) with nothing on the status column.
Annotation 2020-07-23 101813.png

Ugh I still haven't received mine. Getting worried, but don't want to be annoying by contacting admissions.

Reactions: 1 users
Goddamn! Tulane is going to send out interview invites before I get a secondary and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.
I'm right there with you I was verified way before 7/10

hi this seems like a recurring issue but I was verified 6/3 and still havent received a secondary... is this normal im confused

I
Is anyone having a problem checking the status of the completed application?

I was able to see the status not yet go into "In progress" after completion.

But I have not been able to check the status anymore and it just updated to something like this (Interview category showed up) with nothing on the status column.
View attachment 313687

I just submitted mine this morning. Just see some square boxes. Might be a technical issue on their end.

Members don't see this ad :)
This thread already has 200+ posts lol I'm wondering how many total applicants they're about to have

I believe it. Quite frankly it's going to come down to whoever submits everything first.

Don't sacrifice quality for speed. I submitted in 1 week, as I had to juggle 8 other apps.

I hope that I won't be at a disadvantage because my committee letter won't be submitted until ~August 7th or later :(

It seems like from last year they send complete emails right before II

I hope that I won't be at a disadvantage because my committee letter won't be submitted until ~August 7th or later :(
My school has given a similar deadline, and it's frustrating for sure. But early August is not late by any means! :)

If you still haven't gotten the secondary I would suggest emailing admissions. I did this yesterday and got the secondary instantly. OOS.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their application status? A few days ago mine had checks for each item and now all the boxes are empty despite being previously checked off.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their application status? A few days ago mine had checks for each item and now all the boxes are empty despite being previously checked off.

I just got the secondary yesterday so i never saw it before but all the boxes are empty for me as well now

I just got the secondary yesterday so i never saw it before but all the boxes are empty for me as well now
+1, called admissions and they said they are working on this issue and also told me my application is complete

1595617910679.png

um so i submitted but i cant really check my status, is anybody else getting these boxes?? should i contact the school and ask about this?

verified 6/4, OOS, secondary received this AM

did not email admissions for secondary, be patient y'all!

Need some advice. I was scheduled to take an early MCAT, then rescheduled to July and got sick. I'm now scheduled for August 14. Doing well on my practice tests and would prefer to take it earlier but can't find any availability to do so. My primary is verified to a throw away school and all my LORs are in. Should I submit my app to all my schools and hope to start getting secondary apps or wait till September 1 to add all my schools to the list after I get my MCAT back? :(

Please help!

Need some advice. I was scheduled to take an early MCAT, then rescheduled to July and got sick. I'm now scheduled for August 14. Doing well on my practice tests and would prefer to take it earlier but can't find any availability to do so. My primary is verified to a throw away school and all my LORs are in. Should I submit my app to all my schools and hope to start getting secondary apps or wait till September 1 to add all my schools to the list after I get my MCAT back? :(

Please help!
Would highly recommend you start sending secondaries. Most schools are reviewing apps without an MCAT for interview invites. Regardless, this is a good time for you to start adding schools and submitting secondaries. You will have more time to write and submit even if they are not going to review without your score.

Would highly recommend you start sending secondaries. Most schools are reviewing apps without an MCAT for interview invites. Regardless, this is a good time for you to start adding schools and submitting secondaries. You will have more time to write and submit even if they are not going to review without your score.

Is this really true though? I know Stanford is, but I thought most schools are extending the deadline for acceptable MCATs, not extending IIs before an MCAT score is received. Tulane's wording is ambiguous on this. FWIW I'm also still waiting for my score, but Tulane hasn't even sent me a secondary yet LOL.

Is this really true though? I know Stanford is, but I thought most schools are extending the deadline for acceptable MCATs, not extending IIs before an MCAT score is received. Tulane's wording is ambiguous on this. FWIW I'm also still waiting for my score, but Tulane hasn't even sent me a secondary yet LOL.
I am not talking about waving the MCAT. A lot of schools (not Tulane) posted on their website that they will offer interviews without an MCAT but will wait for the score before accepting/rejecting. Now that is what they have posted on their websites but who knows

Are there people who have still not received a secondary? I am not sure if Tulane prescreens.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi i submitted my secondary last week and my profile still shows this....kinda confused rn why nothing is checked. Is anyone else's like this?
Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.07.10 PM.png