2018-2019 Tulane University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For everyone waiting to hear post-II, I callef admissions today and asked when we could expect to hear back. I was told they are trying to get the decisions out before the break. Winter break starts Dec 21 for Tulane so should be in the next week to week and a half
Ah i interviewed 10/23 and I’m getting very impatient

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Are they done sending interview invites? They interview until end of February so since they are already in February and haven't sent out any other II but rejections, is it fair to assume its over lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Can any current medical students share their thoughts on where to look to rent apartments/houses? Safest areas/relatively quiet for studying but close enough to go out easily. Also within amount 15-20min max of the school. Been looking at lakeshore-lake vista, gentilly, and Filmore areas.

I was at the medical school last year for grad school and most people I knew lived in the Garden District, which is the part of town where the undergraduate campus and law school is. Most apartments in that part of town are great!
The medical school is downtown, so apartments there will be much priceier, but safe.
I lived in the Marigny area and I loved it. That neighborhood is right outside of the French Quarter but still pretty close to downtown.

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me!

I was at the medical school last year for grad school and most people I knew lived in the Garden District, which is the part of town where the undergraduate campus and law school is. Most apartments in that part of town are great!
The medical school is downtown, so apartments there will be much priceier, but safe.
I lived in the Marigny area and I loved it. That neighborhood is right outside of the French Quarter but still pretty close to downtown.

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me!
Most students lived in the garden district? Lol are they all millionaires?

Reactions: 2 users
Most students lived in the garden district? Lol are they all millionaires?

taylorr_tott might have meant Uptown. Tulane University and the law school are actually Uptown, but I also do know of medical students that live in the Lower Garden District

Next to med school check out Canal Street Condos and new units for rent at the Jung. These places are safe, have security, across the street from school, and will give you an extra 45-60 minutes a day to study.

Next to med school check out Canal Street Condos and new units for rent at the Jung. These places are safe, have security, across the street from school, and will give you an extra 45-60 minutes a day to study.

now that’s what i like to hear!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dumb question but if you decided to live in one of the two bedroom apartments in the Saulet with a roommate, is it $1550 per person or the total is $1550 and your share is $775?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Good luck to those that hear today. Ik this process is rough but it will be worth it.

Reactions: 4 users
Good luck to those that hear today. Ik this process is rough but it will be worth it.
Do you know if anyone is going to be accepted off the waitlist today?

anyone from early october still not hear anything too

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted this morning! Interviewed 10/16
Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 7 users
Seems like acceptances are going up now. Is the acceptance range list going to be used soon?

Accepted! Interviewed in November.

Reactions: 5 users
Really hoping they get to the rest of us November peeps this next week before break

Reactions: 1 users
Any hope for waitlisted for interview left? Should I work on an update/interest letter?

Has anyone from Late October heard? Interviewed on 10/25.

Most 10/25 decisions have been made and they'll be released with the next batch.
Hey Gem, would you be able to disclose when the next batch will be released? And if so, what interview dates will be hearing that day? Thank you!

Anybody accepted off the waitlist yet?

Most 10/25 decisions have been made and they'll be released with the next batch.
Thanks! If you have any knowledge regarding the matter that you can divulge, will those be released before or after New Year's?

How long does it take from when Tulane says "application under review" until it's completed?

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile

Does Tulane reject post II or wait until end of cycle for a mass rejection?