2020-2021 Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes! I think I interviewed during the earlier block of the day
Hey so as it was explained to me they assign your app to a small team of like 4 people and they talk it over and then present you to the committee with a recommendation so it could be the team you got assigned just hasn’t had the chance to present.
 
Hey so as it was explained to me they assign your app to a small team of like 4 people and they talk it over and then present you to the committee with a recommendation so it could be the team you got assigned just hasn’t had the chance to present.
Thanks for the info, makes sense to me!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did everyone get the virtual info session email just now? Interviewed in October and haven't heard from them since except AC my heart JUMPED.
I am pretty sure it is an email for prospective applicants (since the second session talks about the medical school application process). I think it is just another one of those emails you get as a result of having taken the MCAT, etc. and being on those lists.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • 1BB2605A-5604-4090-921B-692F0AE91473.gif
    1BB2605A-5604-4090-921B-692F0AE91473.gif
    174.1 KB · Views: 155
For Accepted students with access to FB Class of 2025 group... are there M1s on there in addition to the 13 Administrators or is the surge in numbers all accepted students?
 
Quick Question: I interviewed last week and remember towards the end of the interview that it was mentioned that we would be asked to fill out a survey regarding the interview process. I have yet to receive an email regarding this and was wondering if I potentially missed a link along the way or maybe misheard the individual presenting the information. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thank you.
 
Quick Question: I interviewed last week and remember towards the end of the interview that it was mentioned that we would be asked to fill out a survey regarding the interview process. I have yet to receive an email regarding this and was wondering if I potentially missed a link along the way or maybe misheard the individual presenting the information. If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thank you.
A survey came a few days after interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad